All services are available via in-person or telebehavioral health (video or phone) platforms.
Supportive Counseling and Consultation Areas Include:
- Depression and Anxiety
- Personality Disorders (Psychoeducation, Family Support)
- Grief and Loss
- Work life balance
- Stress Management
- Addiction (Psychoeducation and Support)
- Spiritual Direction and Pastoral Care
- Conflict Resolution
- Premarital Counseling
- Consultation for individuals, teams, staff teams.
- Leadership Development
- Seminar, Workshop and Inservice Presentations
In a comfortable and supportive atmosphere, I offer a highly personalized approach tailored to each of my client's individual needs to help attain the personal growth they are desiring. Referrals are made as needed to supplement the counseling I provide for assessment, diagnosis and targeted treatment.
In addition, I enjoy providing consultation and training for leadership and staff teams; providing inservice and seminar/workshop experiences on a wide variety of topics.